We Are Very Serious About Getting You Approved
***Every Day We Are Talking To Someone About Living Their Dream Of Being Their Own Boss***
- Truck Drivers
- Uber Drivers
- Owner Drivers
- Any Business That Needs a Vehicle
There Are A Lot Of Finance Options Available – Here’s The Quickest & Simplest Way to Get Approved
***If you can meet the following conditions more than 95% of applications are approved***
- An Australian Drivers Licence
- A Medicare card
- Less than $5,000 in defaults
- Access to online banking, so we can receive a report
- A valid ABN number (one day old OK)
Up to $100,000 for trucks and trailers with, cash flow projections, a contract offer or similar, evidence of payments going into a bank account. For Utes and Vans, Up to $25,000 no income proof. Up to $65,000, with, cash flow projections, a contract offer or similar, evidence of payments going into a bank account.
***Don’t be discouraged if you have defaults over $5,000. We will work with you to find ways to an approval***
This Is How It Works:
- Your ABN can be one day old. You need to be starting a business or operating a business.
- There are 2 Options, Find your own vehicle (you will need approx 10% to cover upfront payments). Select a vehicle from our range (No upfront payment)
- The contract runs for 12 months. Payments are made weekly. A residual of approx 65% after the 12 months.
- Provided you have made your payments on time, you now have a good credit rating. You will have financing options that allow you to, refinance the residual, or upgrade to a new vehicle.
- You sign your finance paperwork on your phone, tablet or computer.
What Other Options Do You Have?
Other Motor Vehicle ABN Low-Doc Finance Options (In most Instances You Will Need a Clean Credit File):
- 6 months in business: 10% deposit required, Bank Statements showing income deposits, A self declaration of income and expenses (some bad credit OK).
- Asset (Property) Backed Applicants: New Business, Working in same industry, pay-slips from previous job, affordability calculated on previous income.
- Non-Asset Backed Applicant: New Business, 30% deposit required, Working in same industry, pay-slips from previous job, affordability calculated on previous income.
- One Year in Business: Asset Backed, No Deposit Required, Max Loan $75,000. Others 20% deposit required
- Two Years in Business: Asset Backed, No Deposit Required, Max Loan $100,000. Others 20% deposit required.
All applications are subject to individual financier approval conditions, some supporting documents may be required.
For An Obligation Free Pre-Approval – Simple Phone Application
If You Meet The Above Criteria – Try Our Calculator, If You Can Afford The Payments, Talk To Us Now!
Approval rests with the Financier, Below You Will See Examples of Approvals (Note, A Re-marketed Asset means the borrower accepted one of our Lender’s assets)
Good News Approvals.
Under $25,000 agreements are preferable. It is critically important that you can afford to make the payments. Good conduct of this finance agreement has the potential to establish a credit rating for your business or re-establish your current poor credit.
- New ABN, 5 years driving experience, defaults under arrangement, Truck & Trailer $75,000
- New ABN to become a courier. Letter of offer received, 3 defaults not under arrangement totaling $4200, $20,000 approved on a re-marketed asset
- 12 Month Old ABN, with $30,000 defaults with provable explanation. Provided bank statements to prove income. Approved for $20,000
- New Venture with 5 years industry experience. Letter of offer including income declaration, Clear Credit File approved for $70,000.
- 457 Visa Holder with Australian Drivers Licence, Registered with Uber, 2 Defaults totaling $3,500, Approved for $20,000 on a re-marketed asset.
Who Does This Product Work Best For?
(N.B. Asset Backed means the business owners own or have mortgaged a property that can be their home or an investment property).
- A business where the owners have bad credit.
- A new business that cannot get conventional finance (e.g. bank or finance company).
- A business where it’s owners have no asset backing or a suitable deposit to convince a bank or finance company to lend them money.
- A non-asset backed business that does not show or profit.
- A business that wants the flexibility to decide on whether to retain the goods after 12 months.
- A business that wants simplicity in getting the money they need organised.
Briefly How It Works
- Pay a rental payment weekly for the first 12 months. At the end of 12 months you will have paid off approximately 35% of the principal amount borrowed.After 12 months you get 3 options
- You can convert your agreement to a conventional finance agreement. (e.g. the approx. 65% you owe, if you have made your payments on time, can usually now be financed with a bank or conventional finance company).
- You can re rent the equipment, (you receive a 75% credit on what you have already paid, and can continue to rent at a lower rental amount for a period up to 3 years).
- You can hand the goods back at no cost and walk away.
Understanding The Product
At first glance the product may appear expensive. But you need to look at the benefits and the overall cost of ownership. A mainstream lender will not lend you the money. Assuming that you want the goods long term, using the most common term of 5 years for ownership (i.e. finance paid off completely) your overall cost of ownership is less than 10% more than a conventional finance agreement. If you enter into a conventional commercial finance agreement there are exit penalty fees, Rent to Buy gives you the option to payout at any time without penalty.